As was mentioned in the Announcement on February 14th, the Seanchan race has seen a low amount of activity for a prolonged period of time stretching well beyond one year. As a result, we feel that the race does not support having 6 individual clans, including a feeder clan for the three regiments of the Imperial Army. In an effort to consolidate and manage resources, we will be merging the Mandarb a'Shar, Seanchan Imperial Guard and White Leopards into one clan: the Imperial Army.
We are offering the chance to all characters currently in the Mandarb a'Shar, Seanchan Imperial Guard and White Leopards to be moved into the Imperial Army with their qps and rank intact. Please keep in mind that you can only have one character per clan. This means that if you have multiple characters in the regiments, you will have to choose which character you wish to be moved into the Imperial Army.
Members of the three regiments have 30 days to contact an Immortal and let us know whether they wish to be switched over, or declanned. Those at rank 0, and those who remain in the regiments after these 30 days will be declanned and have their characters noted with qps and rank, so these people can make the choice when they return.
Members of the three regiments have 30 days to clear out their clanrent, and quartermaster. I suggest coordinating with your clanmates to switch the equipment to the Imperial Army quertermaster. In 30 days, the regimental forums will be deleted, so if you wish to keep information you may want to copy/paste it to the Imperial Army forum.
- The three regiments will be merged into the Imperial Army.
- A quartermaster mob for the Imperial Army will be put in shortly.
- If you are in one of the regiments, you have 30 days to:
- Contact an Immortal to indicate whether you want to switch to the Imperial Army, or be declanned.
- Clear out your regimental clanrent.
- Clear out your regimental quartermaster.
- After 30 days:
- If you have not made your decision known to us in 30 days, you will be declanned and a note added to your records. Upon your return, you can make the choice to be reinstated in the Imperial Army, or not.
- When the dust has settled there can be talk of changing clantrinkets etc.
As a reminder, our policy is that if you have two characters in the same clan, both will be declanned and have their qps removed. Not something you want, I'm sure.